AAICAMA—2012 Centennial Adoption Excellence Award Recipient
AAICAMA National Meeting: March 23 - 26, 2015 Arlington, VA
ICAMA Professionals Supporting :: Supporting Permanency Every Day
The sessions planned include:
- Training—EPSDT and its Role in Accessing Psych Services for Children under Age 21
- Training—EPSDT and Title IV-E Adoption Assistance
- Training—SSI for Children with Adoption Assistance Agreements
- Training—Federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
- Training—Practitioner's Role in Obtaining Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Training—Federal Adoption and Guardianship Assistance Programs: Interstate Challenges
- Training—Using the Child Welfare Information Gateway
To download the Registration Form click here.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Robyn Bockweg at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to AAICAMA's 2015 Executive Committee
Diane Savage, Rhode Island (January 2014 - December 2015)
Adrian Owens, Georgia (January 2015 - December 2016)
BJ Miller Kirkland, West Virginia (January 2015 - December 2016)
- Jeri Boyle, Utah (January 2015 - December 2016)
- Brenda Duchow, Wisconsin (January 2015 - December 2016)
- Jennifer Kobel, Ohio (January 2014 - December 2015)
- Amy Smith, Michigan (January 2014 - December 2016)
- Connie Vigil, Colorado (January 2014 - December 2015)
- Rita White, Virginia (January 2014 - December 2015)
To download the complete Executive Committee list with contact information click here.
The 2014 Nominations and Election Committee
The Executive Committee, Secretariat staff, and all the members of AAICAMA would like to recognize the Nominations and Election Committee. They worked hard to present a terrific slate of talented ICAMA Professionals. Please be sure to thank the members of this hard-working group when you speak with them.
The committee members were:
- Connie Vigil (CO), Chair
- Kathy Brancaccio (VT), Vote Receipt and Tally
- Vicki Davis (TN)
- Chauneva Glenn Jones (FL)
- Jennifer Kobel (OH)