AAICAMA—2012 Centennial Adoption Excellence Award Recipient
AAICAMA National Meeting
ICAMA Professionals :: Supporting Permanency Every Day
AAICAMA would like to thank the many excellent speakers who freely gave their time to present at its meeting. This generous collaboration and information sharing is a hallmark of people who choose Child Welfare as a profession.
Below are links to the fine presentations provided to the meeting participants. While the information is valuable, it's difficult to share the discussions we had with many of these presenters.
- Training—EPSDT and Mental Health Services: Adoptive Parent Perspective
- Training—EPSDT and Mental Health Services Access
- Training—SSI for Children with Adoption Assistance Agreements
- Training—Federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
- Training—Using the Child Welfare Information Gateway
- New Program—Adoption Competency Training
- VA Initiative—Virginia Successful Outcomes for Children and Youth
- DC Initiative—Implementing Trauma Informed Practice
- Research—Trauma Informed Care
- Research—Providing Post Adoption Services
Sixth Issue of AAICAMA's Practice Bulletin Released
The goal of Practice Bulletin is to provide:
—Responses to recurring questions about practice
—Resource Library for ICAMA professionals
Topic of Issue 6: Comparing the maximum ages under Fostering Connections (FC) and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
To read Issue 6 of the Practice Bulletin click here.
To subscribe to the Practice Bulletin email your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAICAMA encourages all readers of the Practice Bulletin to send their ideas, advice and corrections to staff. Send your ideas and comments to: email@example.com.
Find the County
Need to know what county a family is in or moving to?
Use the search on the National Association of Counties website:
- City/County Search
- Choose 'Search for county by name of city'
- Choose 'Search for county by zip code