AAICAMA—2012 Centennial Adoption Excellence Award Recipient
The states have voted! Ballots are being counted!
Watch this page for the results
If you have any questions, please call Sara Lovorn, Chair, Nominations and Election Committee, at:
Second Issue of AAICAMA's Practice Bulletin Released
The goal of Practice Bulletin is to provide:
—Responses to recurring questions about practice
—Resource Library for ICAMA professionals
Topic of Issue 2: Non-Temporary Absences for the purpose of Medicaid.
To read Issue 2 of the Practice Bulletin click here.
To subscribe to the Practice Bulletin email your contact information to: email@example.com.
AAICAMA encourages all readers of the Practice Bulletin to send their ideas, advice and corrections to staff.Send your ideas and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAICAMA Begins IDs (User Names) and Password Implementation
for Access to the Series 700 Form
ICAMA members have received an outline of the process for assigning access to the ICAMA 700 series form.
Below are a few of the questions we've received about this process:
- Each state will determine who will have access to the ICAMA 700 series form States can have as many IDs (user names) and passwords as they require.
- Each state will designate one person, by ICAMA title, who will be responsible for keeping track of the IDs(user names) and passwords. This designee will be the contact point for the secretariat.
- All passwords must be HIPAA compliant.
- AAICAMA will schedule training webinars before the use of the 700 series form is required.
- A trial-time period will be available to the states before the use of the ICAMA 700 series form is required. No data will be collected during this time.
States are asked to completed the Designee/ID (user name) form by April 17, 2013.
To read the ICAMA 700 Form memorandum click here.
If you have questions, please contact: Robyn Bockweg at: email@example.com.